Tertu TimberRail is a range of high performance, quality, permanent vehicle restraint system. These systems boast the strength and performance of steel, with the look of timber. The Tertu TimberRail offer a natural appearance and is tested to N1, N2 & H2 containment levels, with a variety of working widths from W2 - W7. There are 12 different types of EN1317 Tertu TimberRail available.
The Tertu TimberRail is the perfect solution for national parks and housing developments where aesthetics as well as driver safety is important.
Standards, Testing & Performance
Tertu TimberRail is tested in accordance with EN1317 and meets several performance standards.
Containment Levels & Working Width Class
- N1 W2
- N1 W5
- N2 W3
- N2 W4
- N2 W5
- N2 W6
- N2 W7
- H2 W5
- Offers protection of steel barrier with a natural timber appearance, perfect for areas of outstanding natural beauty
- Variety of containment levels and working widths available, depending on the project type
- Can be connected to P4 end terminals, motorcyclist protection and pedestrian handrails
- 10 year timber guarantee
- Used with sustainable Douglas fir and can be recycled at end of life
- Pressure treated with environment friendly preservatives to enhance the life time beyond 20 years